[Mgs] Large Stash of NOS Lucas Parts

frankk12 at verizon.net frankk12 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 21 14:11:10 MST 2009

Thanks for the great heads up. I actually looked at everything on their
site, it took a while. How many more warehouses of stuff like this exist?
Every now and then one of these opportunities arises and most of us stand
and watch the parade pass us by.  I would love to bid on many of the items
but fear that by having them listed on ebay for me to bid on would only
attract numerous bidders and the cost will end up exceeding the value of the
item. The exceptions are the items that are NLA which command greater
prices. It appears everything they have is NOS. Alas...
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski