[Mgs] Smith and Jaeger guages

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Thu Feb 19 09:42:15 MST 2009

I am just back from holidays in Egypt - fantastic !!  Never saw one
Brit car in Cairo, Luxor, or anywhere else!

But back to things MG.....I am trying to find what happened to a huge
pile of Smith and Jaeger gauges, parts, other Smiths items, maint
equipment that used to be ALFA INSTRUMENTS & MARINE SERVICES in
Toronto.  Ted, the owner, succumbed to a Nigerian scam and is now in
a nursing home.  The "shop" was sold to someone and I am trying to
find out who has this mother load.  It would be criminal if this
hoard was dumped.  His daughter says she thinks it went to Calgary
(any lister there?).  If anyone has any information please contact me

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060