[Mgs] sandblasting

Paul Osborne paul at ece.rochester.edu
Wed Dec 30 07:21:33 MST 2009

David,  give a look at tptools.com.   they are great when it comes to
blasting.  I have one of their homemade cabinets and have been using
their "first choice" abrasive.  $30 for 50lbs   great stuff.  I power
it from my 5hp compressor with a 50 gal tank, that to is a home built
unit.  any ways ck them out they have a lot of useful infomation
about blasting , types of abrasive, parts etc.
As you use your to clean parts remember to wash the parts before you
stat to paint.  The abrasive will pit the surface some but after a
few coats of primer, lite sand  in between, and the same with paint
coat ,  you should be very happy with the results.
paul

--
Paul Osborne
University of Rochester