[Mgs] Wrong Way Driver

Mike Eldred redscirocco at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 06:46:03 MST 2009

They also said it was an "MG Sports Coupe," which would have been more amusing
if not for the serious situation.  It must have been written by the same news
people who call anything more modern than a blunderbuss an "automatic assault
rifle."

Very sorry to hear about this.

-Mike Eldred (news editor, Deerfield Valley News)

Wilmington, VT

'54 MG TF

'73 Midget

> Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 05:05:38 -0800
> From: d_dibiase at yahoo.com
> To: timfboston at aol.com; mgs at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Mgs] Wrong Way Driver
>
> Actually, the article said that the Midget driver was killed but the
passenger survived.... Wonder if anyone in the local club