[Mgs] 2010 event

Rick Brown mgrick at mgcars.org.uk
Sun Dec 27 04:24:18 MST 2009

Here ya go Eric:

Sept. 24-26, 2010 - Southeast British Car Festival- Dillard, GA. The
Peachtree MG Registry invites you to join us in Sept 2010 for a relaxing
southern style weekend in the Northeast Georgia mountains at The Dillard
House in Dillard, GA. Show, auctions, valve cover races, driving tours,
hospitality suite and some of the best Southern cooking you'll find. The
porch swings and rocking chairs are perfect for visiting with friends old
and new and swapping stories - You'll feel right at home! Contact: Larry
Norton. Phone 404-386-1151. Email: mgbnut1973 at yahoo.com. Website:
www.peachtreemg.com.

Rick

 Webmaster for: