[Mgs] Still working on Mga

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Dec 22 19:22:05 MST 2009

I really don't know much about the state of your car, so here's a
"shot in the dark" comment.  What's the condition of the exhaust
system?  RPM is pretty much proportional to flow of air into the
engine and exhaust out of the engine, right?  I could see how a
restricted exhaust could limit RPM.  Any mice move into the muffler
while it was in storage?  Of course, could be a hundred other things
too.  Just thought I'd toss this idea out there.  As for carbs, Joe
Curto is the first guy I think of for SU carbs.  He really seems to
know what he's doing.  www.joecurto.com

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net