[Mgs] MGB steering wheel question

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Fri Dec 11 09:16:27 MST 2009

Don:  Your impressions are correct....after 1967 (beginning in 68) the spline
pattern changed to a larger profile, for both MGBs and Midgets.  I wanted to
change my 67 BGT banjo wheel to a Midget wheel (to accomodate my wider girth
since my 20s) and found a nice 69 Midget wheel....alas, it wouldn't fit and I
had to hunt for a pre-68 wheel in order for the swap to work.  This applies to
both Bs and Midgets. I also had to modify my B horn push to fit the Midget
wheel....a little complicated but doable.
Phil Bacon, 67 MGBGT