[Mgs] axle shaft removal

Stephen West-fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sun Dec 6 16:47:28 MST 2009

The bearings are pressed in. Easiest way to get them out without the proper
puller is to get some all thread and nuts, fix them in the axle housing so
they hold out the flange assembly (but with enough thread so you can get a
good start on the axle nut), and screw in the nut with an impact wrench. It
will pull the axle out. Sorry, I don't have a picture since what I described
is easy to see, but hard to say.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems