[Mgs] Arizona cars for sale

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Sun Dec 6 10:49:42 MST 2009

As someone who set up a web site for enthusiasts (www.britcot.com) I
know what it is like financially and the expenditure of time.  I
think Mark does an awesome job and his site is better than any other
that I have come across.  What I like is that one does not have to
search through "forums" and no "signing on".

Mark..going to the site to donate - spend it on beer.  If you can
find Charles Wells IPA - try it...it's excellent.