[Mgs] ZDDP - Again!

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Sun Aug 30 14:40:25 MDT 2009

Hi Frank, been awhile<G> !!

<<  Or do I not use it to save my cat?  >>

Ever seen the insides of the MGB cat ??  I have and IMHO
you CAN'T hurt an original one !!  I'm thinking that by the
time even got close to 10 years old, the think is just a hollow
'can' <G> !!  Every one I have seen (mostly for exhaust system
work has been just that:      a hollow can.

About the only way you can check on is to remove the down-pipe
then the 'can' from the boat anchor exhaust manifold and just
look thru it.  You curiosity level that HIGH ??   LOL

BTW, if anybody NEEDS one of those "boat anchor exhaust
manifold", contact me off list as I DO have an excellent one.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com