[Mgs] MGs in the Limelight

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Wed Aug 26 08:24:38 MDT 2009

Yep,

I owned 2 of these very comfy BX stationwagons.
Back in the early sixties Trabant advertised on TV with people walking on
the roof of their newly introduced 600 model.
People danced on the roof actually.

The complete 2-stroke engined car was made out of some kind of plastic.
Was produced in the DDR till 1992.

Cheers,

Hans