[Mgs] Beware Heritage Trust Manuals on CD PART II

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:52:06 MDT 2009

As suggested, I'll go back to Adobe 6 and see what happens.

MEANWHILE I emailed the Heritage Trust who's name is all over the box. *They
said it wasn't their problem* and gave me the wrong email address to the
compiler/manufacturer. Fortuntely he as a web site and was able to Google
him and get the correct address. I am awaiting an answer.

No wonder even Moss won't touch these disks any more. A great idea with bad
execution. Actually I wont mind 6. I use Foxit.

Jack