[Mgs] Roadster brush seal

Councill, David dcouncill at msubillings.edu
Mon Aug 17 22:02:51 MDT 2009

They attach to the door caps which are actually made of wood and covered
with vinyl. A quick picture of the door caps, parts 42 and 43 -
http://www.englishparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_product=13519&assembl
y=MGB-109
The door caps are held to the door by four screws.

The inner fuzzy seals are nailed or stapled on. I think I had an
upholstery shop attach mine when they covered the wooden door caps with
new vinyl (about 3-4 years ago).

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B