[Mgs] 74.5 CBB for sale

saidel at camden.rutgers.edu saidel at camden.rutgers.edu
Sun Aug 2 15:48:38 MDT 2009

Hi Guys,

    I have a 74.5 MG CBB for sale in my driveway. Yes, it runs. I had
it tuned at a local MG garage. It needs lots of little things, but
nothing major. I do have a lowest price, and I decided that I prefer
to have it on the road rather than let it sit in the driveway with no
possibility of my driving it for another year. My 76 is just ducky and
I've decided to use it as my primary.

I've never sold an MG so I decided to do this on a personal basis. By
that I mean price.  I'm looking for BO if you are a lister and are
interested. It is clearly not a parts car. I think someone with the
know-how could turn it into a fine vehicle.

If interested, i) contact me privately (use Bill.Saidel at gmail.com
despite the id on this note) and ii) I am in Southern New Jersey.

I'll send lots of pictures to anyone interested and I certainly hope I
am not stepping on someone's or the list's toes by sending this
message. I have been a lister for several years, and I remember notes
about potential cars appearing ever so often.

I just don't have the time this car needs.

Bill Saidel
BMCSNJ