[Mgs] Fuel Pump

Barrie Robinson barrie at look.ca
Mon Apr 27 09:21:44 MDT 2009

  I tried a "reasonably" priced pump - It was a Facet because I had
heard it was good (and I had heard that it was bad).  It just did not
perform so I went to an SU which was "on sale" and since then - no
bother.  If you get an SU use a Moss distributor like the Little
British Car Co in Detroit and get 15% off !!