[Mgs] [MG-MGB] Re: Fuel Pump

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 09:18:33 MDT 2009

Paul, yep, there is 3/4 of a tank. And I haven't done anything to the pump, it has been installed since I have had the car (1988). So it's
certainly not installed incorrectly. As far as a blockage, I guess that's a possibility that I will examine before getting a new pump.

Starter-wise, it turned over fine yesterday (with plugs removed) and when I stopped cranking it (after cranking it for about 10 seconds), it
only 'clicks'. But I haven't done anything about it yet, since it's kind of a moot point with no fuel. The battery is freshly charged but I will
hook one of my other cars up (and tighten the cables) before I go mucking around with the starter.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)