[Mgs] Team.Net spring cleaning

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Apr 26 21:14:58 MDT 2009

Kind of a cool and rainy Easter here in Salt Lake, no garage work but
spending some time with the computers.  I'm shuffling some stuff around,
updating some software and so on, will be working at it for a while.
So if you experience an hour or two of no connection with Team.Net don't
worry about it too much, it is just me working on stuff.

For those who are not aware, this list and all the others [ see
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo ] are run by some grumpy old
curmudgeon using a rag-tag batch of hardware set up in my basement
office.  I didn't run an official spring fund drive this year which
helps to defray my out of pocket expenses to keep it all going, but
if you have a dollar or two available to support the whole thing,
see http://www.team.net/donate.html

Thanks,
mjb.