[Mgs] Yes, I am asking you to look a gift horse in the mouth <g>

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 18:38:41 MDT 2009

I was driving my B last week, and a woman in a BMW pulled up beside me and
asked if I wanted a Midget. Well, I didn't exactly "want" one but I said
yeah, sure, I'd take a look at it.

The short version is that it was her first car, she stopped driving it daily
when she had kids, she got divorced and no longer had a garage to store it,
and now wants to stop paying the monthly storage lot fees. But she would
hate to see it scrapped, of course, so it was "free to a good home".

I don't need a longterm project, and I'm too tall to use a Midget for a
driver, so I was thinking to just clean it up and flip it. Not for much, of
course -- no huge pent-up demand for scruffy RB Midgets that I have noticed.
Just as a service to keepin' 'em on the road.

I have posted some photos with comments on Flickr:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvheim/sets/72157617009373612/>

Anyway, comments or suggestions are welcome. I particularly would appreciate
it if any experienced Spridgeteers had some advice about the left front
wheel.

I would also be willing to listen to offers, though I'm not really expecting
any given its current condition. I do have one local contact that would have
first refusal.

Cheers

--

Max Heim