[Mgs] Sizzling MG6 puts Brits back on top! | Auto Express News | News | Auto Express

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 14:39:40 MDT 2009

This has been a great week so far for the MG's list - nice to see Phil, Larry and Rocky checking in! Now if we just had Kelvin Dodd
pop in to say hello, my week would be complete - and it's only Tuesday! ;-)

And Rocky, I am very disappointed that JJ chose to neglect the East Coast this year! :-(

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer
'65 MGB Tourer (Project)