[Mgs] Pair of MGB's + a 215 Aluminum Block Buick V-8 For Sale on Spridget Digest

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 08:41:07 MDT 2009

The 215 V-8 is sold.

Larry Daniels

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norm 2Bs" <twobees at sprynet.com>
To: "MG Digest" <mgs at autox.team.net>; <MGVR at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2009 9:23 AM
Subject: [Mgs] Pair of MGB's + a 215 Aluminum Block Buick V-8 For Sale on
Spridget Digest

I saw this on the Spridget Digest a couple of days ago.  Thought I'd pass it
on here.  I don't know anything about these cars or people.  Just an FYI.

Norm Sippel

From: James Gruber <thistle_3619 at yahoo.com

Subject: [Spridgets] Pair if MGB's + a 215 Aluminum Block Buick V-8

for one of them - Cheap

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets at autox.team.net>

I know some of you are into MGB's as well. I was out driving Bugsy my '68
Sprite today and ran into a guy at the Post Office who told me he has 2
MGB's, one chrome bumper, one rubber bumper, along with lots of spares and a
215 c.i.V-8. He needs to get rid of them in very short order as his house is
being foreclosed upon in the next few weeks. I have not idea what he wants
for these cars and they ran when last driven 5 years ago. He described
bodies as in fairly good shape with typical rust bubbles on the rockers.

Cars are located North of Dayton, No NFI just trying to pass the word. I
imagine these cars will go for a song. Contact me and I'll be happy to put
you in touch with the guy. 937-426-8939 or e-mail thistle_3619yahoo.com.

So far no one is interested. Hate to see these go to the crusher. Both of
these are restorable and one can even be a hot-rod MGB