[Mgs] BLC Decal search

Dodd, Kelvin doddk at mossmotors.com
Mon Oct 27 10:00:17 MST 2008

Roxter:

Good suggestion. There are some custom sticker companies, but I don't
have any contacts. There was a guy at one of the vintage race events
that I was at who made mylar, reflective stickers to replace the
original cloisonne emblems on cars being raced.

It doesn't make much sense to have an irreplacable original emblem on
the nose of a Formula Ford that is getting grit thrown up on it every
weekend.

Kelvin Dodd