[Mgs] coming carbon tax

The Roxter rocknatural at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:55:38 MDT 2008

David Breneman wrote:
> --- On Mon, 10/20/08, Paul Root <ptrmgb at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> That sounds like a pretty clear violation of the balance of
>> powers.
>> Not that
>> all three branches don't step all over each others
>> "domain" all the time anyway.
>>

> The problem is, when Congress sets these agencies up, they
> give them the power to write "regulations" that carry the
> force of law.  Unelected bureaucrats for decades have
> been issuing these regulations with no oversight.  That
> horse left the barn in the 1930s.
>
> I took a CO2 cylinder in to a local welding supply place
> Saturday to have it refilled.  I don't weld, but I do buy
> a keg of beer for the occasional party.  I was surprised
> when the fellow there opened the valve on the tank and
> let it run out completely empty (the regulator shuts it
> off at ~500 psi to prevent corrosion).  He said "We have
> to empty them before we fill them."  I told him that I
> wouldn't be surprised if in a few months that practice
> would be banned due to "global warming" and they'd have to
> install CO2 capture eequipment just like refrigeration
> maintenance facilities use.  He just looked at me like
> I was nuts.  We'll see...
This "global warming" nonsense will soon disappear. There were no sunspots in the month of August and the solar flux is down around 50%, indicating the start of the new ice age. The whole matter is just another Chicken Little scenario, a so-far successful attempt to lead the voters around by the nose, by lies, obfuscation and misdirection.

http://www.global-dumbing.com/

-The Roxter