[Mgs] MG TD For Sale in SF Bay Area

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 8 14:33:49 MDT 2008

Listers,

Got this from a friend in NorCal- I know nothing - they have pix - I've seen them - car seems complete but done like they did them 30 years ago - home mads wood dash, shiny black vinyl top - faded red paint - but doesn't look wrecked or rusty and they are open for offers

Good luck,

Rick Feibusch
BritishCarNetwork at gmail.com
Venice, CA