[Mgs] Off topic & good news - Yugo finally eliminated

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Nov 28 10:50:51 MST 2008

  There was a wrecking yard just down the road from me in Comfort, TX,
that had a bunch of mid-80's Yugos and parts.  They thought they were
gold, though.  Some guy from San Antonio bought the lot a couple of
years ago.  If I knew who he was I'd call him up and tell him to come
get my spares.  I suppose that Carter-Weber carb is the most useful Item.

   The thing about most YUGO bashers is that they know next to nothing
about the little cars.  They just parrot the same old tired put-downs.
It's like hearing about Lucas electrics from people who don't know better.

   CR