[Mgs] Moss Speedi-Sleeve and XPAG oil seal kit

Charles & Peggy Robinson ccrobins at ktc.com
Fri Nov 28 10:42:48 MST 2008

Actually, those sleeves are available from any decent auto parts store,
though you might have to special order them.  I used them, called
Redi-Sleeves, on both ends of the crank when I rebuilt the engine in my
B.  I used the standard gasket/seal kits.  It still drips from the rear
seal (dammit!) but the front is fine.  C'est la vie.

Don't know about XPAG but >$200 for gaskets and seals?  Are they made of
gold?

   CR