[Mgs] Lucas Distributor ID

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Mon Nov 24 10:10:58 MST 2008

Paul,

the chart you are referring to is here:

http://www.starchak.ca/tech/pdfs/lucas.pdf

Just to let you know, you can not rely on the data given in this sheet.
There are a lot of mistakes and inconsistencies I have found over a period
in there. Last time I warned somebody using the data in this chart I got
flamed by the "owner" of the chart or his buddy (don't know exactly, long
time gone). That's why I also tell you that I don't know anything about his
abilities and therefore cannot blame him for the mistakes. But you should be
aware of them.

Best regards

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany