[Mgs] Bah

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 16 15:21:24 MST 2008

After the overheating incident, the B seemed to be running OK. No smoke,
plenty of power, but just a tad rough. So I thought I should do a
compression check, just to be sure. 30, 90, 125, 125. Bah. Looks like we
need a head gasket.

Since we also need the carbs rebushed and a pair of tires it might be a
while before it's back on the road. Too many simultaneous expenses for this
time of year. Bummer, because this weekend is perfect driving weather.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149