[Mgs] Finally got the hook

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 9 12:30:19 MST 2008

Oh yeah, that happened too. When I was working on it yesterday, I had to dry
off the inside of the cap, and I sprayed WD40 inside the distributor since I
didn't feel like disassembling it.

In this case it didn't matter if the valve was in the open or closed
position -- it was leaking to the exterior either way. When it started
leaking it was nominally closed.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149