[Mgs] Webber carb question, and 71 mgb 4 sale.

Howard Battan battanhr at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 15:51:57 MST 2008

Which Weber carb is it? I have a Weber DGES 38/38 (no-progressive) on my '79
MGB. When I got the car it was also quite rich, and stumbled badly on
take-off. My mechanic checked around and decided that the accelerator jet
was too large, got me a smaller one, and it runs great now and turns in
26-28 MPG on the road.

Howard Battan