[Mgs] Seeking Engine Pickup in Lake Forest, IL

Norm 2Bs twobees at sprynet.com
Mon Nov 3 09:37:21 MST 2008

Greetings, all.

I'm buying an engine from someone in Lake Forest, IL and am seeking anyone
who might be coming from, or through,  that area to the southeast (Atlanta,
Tampa) in the near future with some space in a trailer for this one
(complete) engine that weighs about 250 lbs.  I know it's not racing season,
when many people make that trip, but, if anyone knows of an individual or a
race team that might be coming this way, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me
know.

Thanks.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner