[Mgs] Help, I can't get my trunk/boot open

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 14:58:47 MDT 2008

Bob, sometimes if you push down on the lid while pushing the button in, it will open. Failing that, you can get access to the mechanism by removing one of the backup light lenses. Then you get a wire coathanger and fish around.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/