[Mgs] Positive ground = more rust?

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue May 13 14:27:00 MDT 2008

Hans,

Well, the metal erosion/deposition that takes place across contacts
is a different situation, I think.  As for the actual wire wearing,
that I don't understand.  Why should a piece of copper care which
direction electrons are flowing in?

I have an MGA and a Magnette and they are both positive ground and I
don't see any difference either.  (If you're reading this, sorry
Barney.  I know this makes you think I'm insane.)

In any event, my quest for actual scientific data continues.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net