[Mgs] Hand cranking

Hans Duinhoven h.duinhoven at planet.nl
Sat May 10 00:47:12 MDT 2008

Citrokn 2CV's were made into the eighties with handcranking standard
equipment.
I have had 2 of these and the manual states, that when the outside
temperature falls below 10 deg C, one should handcrank without the ignotion
switches on for 10 turns, in order to ease the battery to actually start the
engine.
At least this was the case for my 1965 2CV, which was equipped with a 6 V
battery.

I actually had to use this and it worked quite well.

Cheers,

Hans
'71 BGT engine in overhaul