[Mgs] Post Crunch Pleasure

Rick Lindsay rolindsay at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 07:17:16 MDT 2008

The world just doesn't look out for low-slung cars!
ESPECIALLY here in TruckVille, Texas! I once had an
18-wheel semi merge right on top of me while driving
the 308GTB.  The near-collision was so close that the
edge of his trailer OVERHUNG the Ferrari's top!  I had
to dive for the almost non-existent shoulder and
thankfully, escaped with no personal or automotive
harm.  BTW, my 308GTB is 44" ( 112cm) tall and, at
that time, was tarmac gray.  The car was essentially
invisible to him.

Glad you both are unharmed.  And our old cars were not
made to crush.

rick

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2377/2478326022_16161d8a3d.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3046/2478326030_fd37af1734.jpg