[Mgs] Hand cranking

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 20:04:30 MDT 2008

As Stephen pointed out, the capability went well into the 80's, but I need
to tell you that my 67 Austin A60 Ute starts with 1/2 of a revolution with
the hand crank without fail.  I'll put that up against any of my other cars.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."