[Mgs] gas cap

RampantNM at aol.com RampantNM at aol.com
Mon May 5 15:34:29 MDT 2008

They used to sell a spring that would fit in the neck and prevented a hose
of any size from being inserted into the tank.  With this new problem
surfacing, I'd expect they will be back on the market shortly and available at  your
FLAPS.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.

In a message dated 5/5/2008 8:34:26 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,