[Mgs] Good grief--price of OD tranny

Otis15 at aol.com Otis15 at aol.com
Fri May 2 12:24:21 MDT 2008

I have one that was rebuilt by British Auto in New York. I have the slips,
it cost me 1871.00. They rebuilt a friends overdrive and done a great job. I
had  it rebuilt for my 71 GT but it looks like a project I'm not going to get
to. I'd  sell it for 1500.00. It's never been installed since the rebuild.
Located in  N.E. Ohio.

                 Steve

                 Hubbard Ohio

In a message dated 5/1/2008 11:23:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,