[Mgs] Good grief--price of OD tranny

frank frankk at intap.net
Fri May 2 06:27:29 MDT 2008

John: I have a 72 B carcass that still has most of the engine and an od
tranny in it. The car is a sad case. Some old farmer around here built a kit
car and needed MGB body parts for it so he trashed a perfectly good 72 B but
left the engine and od tranny intact. It has been sitting for quite some
time so I have no idea of its condition. I have picked parts off the motor
for some time so the only thing left is the block and head really and the od
tranny.  I am in Rhode Island.
Frank