[Mgs] Advice needed, WAY OT

Murray Arundell arundell at ghs.com.au
Thu May 1 19:46:54 MDT 2008

I love LRs and RRs too.  Have had a few of each but no more.  Just bought a
Mercedes ML and there is no comparison in build quality, appointments and
performance.  Better residuals too.  Sure the ML wont "climb every mountain"
but it will go where I want it to and drag my car trailer anywhere.

I suggest that you get in touch with the Land Rover Owners Club.  There will
be chapters throughout the USA.  They will be able to point you in the right
direction for reasonably priced spares.  Land Rover Dealers are unbelievable
with the prices they charge.

Murray Arundell
Brisbane Australia