[Mgs] what is the car?

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 13:36:02 MDT 2008

I dunno, if you look at the (admittedly blurry) seat, it looks more contoured than an A's. Also, isn't that the top in the background, just aft of the model's wrist? I would guess an A-H, with Carl.

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/