[Mgs] Cup Holder?

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 06:42:07 MDT 2008

Murray, a lot of long commutes here in the States make it vital to have some caffeine as you go along!

Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/