[Mgs] Spridgeteer HELP needed - clutch hydraulics

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Mon Jun 30 14:37:16 MDT 2008

If he does not want to use the 1275 flex line, then he should use the
1098 and earlier slave cylinder. Those early slaves take a standard
3/16 line with a 3/8-24 single flare, and you do need to coil the
pipe for flexibility.

The 1275 slave takes a 7/16-20 unflared flexible hose and copper
gasket. The pipe leading to it is also 1/4" pipe and is adapted at
the master cylinder from 3/8-24 flare. He'll have a less pleasant
pedal experience, but others have done it that way.

Peter C
==