[Mgs] Mgs] MG practicality

don don at napanet.net
Sat Jun 28 11:01:44 MDT 2008

I'm the guilty party!  Sorry to ruffle feathers.  I still believe what I
said.  There are other things that come into play also.  When I used to
drive my MGs as regular transportation, up until early 1990s or so, ithey
weren't that old ('67 and '74 Bs). So, their needs were not as great just
due to lack of age and wear.  Parts were really inexpensive due to the
favorable exchange rate- dollar was at parity to pound for awhile.  And
they were very inexpensive to buy in the first place, and not needing much
to keep them running.  So, it's a lot of factors.  Also, I'm older, and
maybe not as tolerant.
Don Scott