[Mgs] battery cables [practicality/Miatas]

Max Heim max_heim at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 12:20:41 MDT 2008

Yeah, it doesn't look that small, but the cockpit is really tight. More like
a Midget than a B. Though I've always been impressed by how many
Santa-shaped fellows manage to fit into bugeyes, I can't imagine that they
would be able to squeeze themselves into Miatas as readily.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149