[Mgs] MG practicality

Simon Matthews simon.d.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:14:46 MDT 2008

I agree.

I had a '74 B (not 74.5) that I bought in Texas and took back to the
UK when I moved back.

Driving up the A14 late at night, I used to regularly cruise over 90
and sometimes took it up to around 110 mph (although it was very noisy
over 100mph).

The only problem was on cold mornings, it would never warm up. That
was solved by covering the oil cooler and half the radiator.

My MGA on the other hand -- the buffeting one gets from the wind makes
freeway driving hard work.

Regards,
Simon