[Mgs] MG practicality

don at napanet.net don at napanet.net
Fri Jun 27 09:23:51 MDT 2008

I love MGs but they are totally impractical!  I do drive a Miata and a Honda.
Modern driving in much of the US is a war zone comprised of bad pavement, very
aggressive drivers, congested roads, traffic going 90 mph one minute, stopped
the next.  Driving an old MG in these conditions is just not pleasant or
practical.
If conditions were the same as they were in 1970, I would drive an MG as my
regular car.  It's a different world today.