[Mgs] Did anyone on the list buy this car?

Don Scott DSCOTT1 at sonoma-county.org
Thu Jun 26 16:28:57 MDT 2008

I wish I could afford to buy it, but it's got to be very expensive.  It looks
like a new car.
That is about as nice a restoration as I've seen.  Wonder what it cost to do a
car to those standards, and what is the price they are asking?  Anyone on this
list restore one to that quality, and if so, what did it cost to do?

Don Scott