[Mgs] Cheery Red MGA

Dan DiBiase d_dibiase at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 12:54:54 MDT 2008

Well, you'll be seeing a LOT more MG's for the next few days, as MG2008 is occurring this week-end in VF.....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/