[Mgs] Back from the June Sprints

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 19:43:28 MDT 2008

Paul, and yet you haven't been to Brainerd which is closer to you than any
other track?  A fun, very fast track.  Faster than RA.  You need to get
there once.

I agree with you and would love to get to Laguna Seca once, as well.  I also
need to get to Watkin's Glen once before I die.  One of these years, the
Glen is going to be a road trip for me.

Ed, you could have made it.  It's only about two hours for you.  Try going
to one of the less used gates like 3 or 4 where they might not know you and
will let you in.  They might even charge you the same as anybody else.  Wear
a mask?

Anonymous