[Mgs] Victoria British Gift Card charge

Stuart MacMillan macgroup at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 18:27:34 MDT 2008

This is illegal in Washington, and more states are making it illegal.  It's
a rip off.  Check with your state attorney general's office and see if your
state has joined the rest of us.  It was prompted here because Starbucks had
a monthly charge of 10% on their gift cards!  Don't use it for a year, and
it evaporated.

Stuart